* Paperless operation, reducing paper use
* Barcode recognition is highly correct, reducing human error input
* Increase the accuracy of inventory
* Fast and efficient logistics
* Effective use of inventory space.
*A variety of current and historical transaction statistics provide accurate and useful information to decision makers
* Connectivity of data exchange interfaces to enhance the management of existing enterprise application systems
* Effective inventory management and control to reduce additional purchases while ensuring that inventory levels meet customer order or production planning needs
* Record the time spent by the staff to complete the work, master the efficiency of the library manager, and enhance the management of the staff
* After the completion of the warehouse management system, the management of the enterprise warehouse will be taken to a new level, which will provide more valuable and time-sensitive analysis data for the production department's scheduling decision.
* Converting a large amount of paper text information required by documents into electronic data, simplifying the query process in the future, the library management personnel do not have to manually look through the various registers and documents, just enter the query conditions, the computer is in a short time The required records will be found and the content will be displayed on the screen, which greatly speeds up the query.
* Improve the speed and accuracy of production statistics, and reduce the difficulty of the work of summary statisticians.